Radical “woke” politicians have no problem sacrificing everyday New Yorkers to dangerous criminals as long as it fits in with their pro-crime agenda and everyday politics.
We are no longer safe. Any one of us can be a victim to a crime. Politicians have been busy defunding police departments, stripping them of their resources.
The issue with crime is not complex. We need tougher penalties on repeat offenders.
We need to keep criminals in jail. We no longer go after dangerous drug traffickers flooding our streets with poison which is killing our loved ones. Prosecutors have allowed for a revolving door policy for criminals, while pursuing victims to further victimize them.
Victims defending themselves are targeted while criminals are protected.
- I will make sure we fund our police departments completely and give them all of the resources that they need.
- I will make sure that police officers are treated with the respect that they deserve.
- I will sponsor legislation to support victims’ rights and fund projects that help victims and their families.
- I will sponsor legislation that will force prosecutors to do their job or be held with obstruction of Justice.
- I will sponsor legislation that will stiffen the penalties for repeat rapist and child sexual assault criminals to include castration.
- I will sponsor legislation that will expand the jail time for dealers of fentanyl and other deadly narcotics.
It is high time we even the playing field for the people of this state. Children are being murdered in the street, women are being raped and sexually assaulted in broad day light, our seniors are assaulted and afraid to leave their homes. There will be no more politics with the safety of the people of this state.